Things and thoughts and stuff that I may have run across during the past week. *It may not always be on Fridays, and it could be more or less than 5 things. My site, my rules.
- Music I was listening to this week: “Difficult Daze” by Jock Blaney. Jock Blaney is better known as the vocal part of 2NU. A Voice Over artist and a brilliant creator. His spoken word pieces wrapped in vocals and music are amazing.
- Thought of the week: Focus on the funny things, the happy things, the painful things, the special things. The things the define you, the things that make you, you. Embrace those things. All of them.
- What I’m reading this week: “Every Tool’s a Hammer” by Adam Savage. A love letter to makers and making and a really good read.
- My pocket knife of choice: I’ve been a fan of “Swiss Army” knives for years, but hands down my favorite is this one – The Cybertool M from Victorinox. Its my every day carry knife, and its astounding what you can do with it.
- A video that I watched and enjoyed: I ran across this video of a podcast interview with Titus Welliver. Its a longer interview, clocking in at over 2 hours. But I watched the entire thing.
Amazon links are affiliate links where I may make a tiny commission when you use them! Thank you!